Does your inner critic, anxiety, upsetting events or traumatic experiences interfere with your relationships, career, health and happiness? Here’s how I can help you get unstuck and get past the pain of your past.
EMDR works much faster than traditional talk therapy or coaching, because it engages the brain’s natural information processing system to relieve negative beliefs and emotional distress.
What Is EMDR?
Does your job bring you down?
I can help raise your spirits with coaching for job search, career direction, job performance enhancement, stress, job loss recovery.
To learn about:
- What it’s like to work with me
- My holistic, integrative, root cause approach based on brain science and the gut brain connection
- My genuine connection approach and how it helps you
- My podcast interview on trauma therapy and EMDR
- How my approach helps you spend less time in therapy and more time enjoying your life
- What clients say about their experience working with me
Please click here to go to My Approach page.
Is your past holding you back from enjoying the present and a better future?
Do you sometimes feel you’re not good enough or can’t get what you want in your personal life or career no matter what you try or how hard you work?
Does anxiety or depression hold you back from pursuing healthier relationships or more fulfilling career opportunities?
Do you want to spend less time in therapy and more time enjoying your life?
Have you tried counseling and other ways to overcome childhood trauma, upsetting events, depression, anxiety, shame, self-esteem issues, and these approaches have helped some, but not enough?
My office is centrally located in Atlanta with easy access from Buckhead, Brookhaven, Decatur, Dunwoody, Sandy Springs, Roswell, Kennesaw, Marietta, Norcross, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Peachtree City, Woodstock and surrounding areas.